Online Circles Facilitated by Tristy Taylor
ANNUAL ONLINE MAGIC CIRCLE
MANIFESTATION & MAGIC IN 2023
An 10-Week Online Magical Manifestation Circle
Sundays over Zoom, 11am to 1pm Pacific
September 17th to November 19th, 2023
Based on my Morbid Anatomy class “Manifestation, Creativity and Magic: Collaborate with Your Natural, Inherent Wisdom and Allow New Possibilities Into Your Life,” we will be going more deeply into the tools, rituals, creative meditations and spells available to us to manifest what we most want in our lives.
In this magical, creative circle, we will support each other on our manifestation journey. Having weekly gatherings with the same group of magical creators not only invigorates and empowers your own magical practice and energy, but it also builds a bigger energetic field of support for the whole group. I am always amazed at what comes out of these circles. They are very powerful!
Every gathering will include time to check-in on how our practice is going, requests for support in challenges we may be facing, and doing dreamwork, sharing art work and other processes around opening into new insights that may have shown up from the unconscious realms that week.
The current layout of the class goes as follows (but please note, that this circle is a living, breathing thing, so the order and focus may change and transform as our circle changes and transforms!):
- Session #1: Introductions and Creating the Container
– Sharing our intended manifestation for the 10-week cycle, including the “why”
– Committing to a 20 minute daily magical practice
– Connecting with our Magical Creative Source Meditation
- Session #2: Intention Without Expectation – Letting Go of Control
– Why the Need to Control the Outcome of Our Manifestation Actually Stops Us from Receiving It
– Working with magical tools
- Session #3: Embracing Our Wyrding Way – Our Weirdness IS Our Magic
– Origins of the word “wyrd.”
– Sourcing our Magic from within, not without
– Blessing Your Past Self & Receiving Blessings from Your Future Self Meditation
- Session #4: Gratitude and Learning How to Allow and Receive
– Making Gratitude lists
– Getting More Comfortable with Allowing and Receiving
– Sigil Magic
- Session #5: Working with Our Guides, Deities, Ancestors & Angels
– Learning about our ancestral lineages and what rituals, practices, crafting, and other magical tools are part of our very DNA.
– Connecting with our Magical Helpers Meditation
- Session #6: Embracing the Shadow & The Gifts of Our Wild Twin
– Martin Shaw’s magic of “Courting the Wild Twin”
– Embracing the Wild Twin Shadow Meditation
– Inviting the Monster to the Table: Working with Our Nightmares
- Session #7: Art & Craft: Creativity as a Magical Act of Manifestation
– Making a Collage or other piece of art to collaborate with/invite in more of our manifestation
– Art Journaling as a Manifestation Practice
- Session #8: The Altar as a Source of Power
– Creating, care and “feeding” of our Manifestation Altars
– Crafting Talismans
– Alternate Forms of Altars, including out in Nature and “the Internal Altar”
- Session #9: Dreamwork: Using Dream Incubation to Manifest
– Healing the Body/Filling Up with Energy in Dreamtime
– The Gestalt Technique and How It Can Help Us Connect to Our Inner Wisdom
– Asking for help and support from Dream Guides.
- Session #10: Closure, Gratitude, & Celebration
– Honoring and celebrating all that we have accomplished.
– Show and Tell of what has been manifested over these last 10 weeks.
– Commitments to continuing our creative magical practices, moving forward.
This is an intimate circle and will be kept intentionally small (no larger than 13 people). It will also not be recorded, to make space for the most tender, honest, and vulnerable sharing. This means that if you miss a session, you miss it. I ask that all members of the circle commit to attending at least 8 of the 10 sessions to keep the container strong.
Fee is $555 per person, which can be paid in two installments of $277.50 (one paid before the first class session and the second installment paid no later than October 14, 2023), or $525 if paid in full before first class. A $50 non-refundable deposit no later than September 9, 2023 will hold your space. This deposit will be subtracted from your payment for the class.
If you would like to join this powerful circle of magic and manifestation, please reach out directly to me for more information!
“Where does a dream class begin and a witches’ circle end? Tristy is a born teacher and guide. She brings intuitive talent and an incredible body of knowledge and experience beyond her own fascinating life’s work to the art of teaching and exploring unknown realms. Tristy holds space with compassion, hilarity and realness–working with her immediately opened up new portals for me. Working with her is such a gift!” ~ DBP, Founder of Spinster Design, Inc.
ANNUAL ONLINE DREAM CIRCLE
DREAMING IN 2024
An 10-Week Online Dream Circle
Sundays over Zoom, 11am to 1:30 pm Pacific
January 14th to March 17th, 2024
I only offer these 10-week, online dream circles once a year. It is a wonderful way to begin the new year, as we start in the dead of Winter and emerge in the early days of Spring. It can really set the tone for the New Year, welcoming in the insights and powerful wisdom that your unconscious is sharing with you every night in your dreams.
In this Dream Circle, we use all the dreamwork tools available to us to “work” the dreams of everyone in the circle. We meet once a week over Zoom, and every participant will have at least one opportunity to share a dream with the circle. We then as a group (with my facilitation) use many different tools to open up the wisdom the dream is bringing, not just for the dreamer who had it, but for everyone in the circle.
Using the Projective Method, Gestalt Work, and other Dreamwork tools we will open up the secrets of each other’s dreams. Circles include some teaching segments and lots of time to dive into the archetypes, symbols and meanings of each other’s dreams.
The Details: The group will have no more than 12 people. Fee is $555 per person, which can be paid in two installments of $277.50, or $525 if paid in full before first class. A $50 non-refundable deposit no later than January 9, 2024 will hold your space. This deposit will be subtracted from your payment for the class. Please email me for payment options.
These groups are intentionally kept small (no larger than 13 people) to help facilitate the intimacy that is created in this kind of sharing. I’ve seen friendships born out of my dream circles go on to have decades of connection.
Every group session is rich and transformative, because we can get just as many “aha’s” from the work of someone else’s dream, as we can from our own.
Each session will begin with a short teaching segment, and we will also have time for for participants to ask any questions or share insights that came up for them over the previous week.
Doing dreamwork on your own and one-on-one with me is a great way to dive into your dreams. It’s also an eye-opening experience to have so many other people reflect and share their projections on your dream, which is why I highly recommend participating in at least one dream circle as you explore your own personal dreamwork journey. The more perspectives/projections there are on your dream, the bigger the expansion and openings can be!
Questions? Want to join an upcoming Dream Circle? Feel free to send a message!